Re: Janome 550e

Lyn Quine

I haven’t got the 500e, but this happens with a lot of purchased designs, the start is away from the centre so the machine moves to the first stitch.  When I want to pull the bobbin up I press the start button and stop it straight away, the machine normally then stops above the starting point.  I can then pull the thread up.  I use the same method when the bobbin runs out mid design.  I bring the thread up, having gone back a few stitches, hen I h9ld the bobbin and top thread on the work in the direction of stitching, this stitches over the top of the threads, when there’s enough covered I move the ends out of the way of stitching and cut off close to the stitching.