Re: Acuedit not getting new designs :(

I had the same problem and have  found that the only way to continue opening downloaded designs in AcuEdit is by uninstalling StitchBuddy (do not delete the application). The problem seems to be StitchBuddy. Doing so AcuEdit will appear again in the share list.

El lunes, diciembre 9, 2019, 10:43 p. m., Nyssa Lanzafame <Nyssajoe@...> escribió:

Yes, files are now downloading in safari , and I can tell they are all there because I can open them in stitchbuddy and airstitch...but there is no way to get them to acuedit now, as the acuedit is no longer on the share list or on the copy to list, it is just gone :( I have shut everything down and restarted, and there is no update for acuedit.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 9:09 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
The instructions in my previous post were valid when using Safari. If you are using Chrome you’ll be back to the original problem. Unfortunately that’s about all I can come up with from the information you provided.