Re: New to Janome

Kathy Strabel

Janet--If you are new to machine embroidery in general, you probably should stick to some of the more well-known embroidery websites. LIke Embroiderylinrary.com. They have lots of designs, and instructional pages for some specific projects. THeir designs always sew out beautifully. Be aware, though, that some of their designs have so many stitches that they approach the status of being "bulletproof".  THe 500e is a very nice machine; it is my embroidery-only machine after years of another brand. I am quite happy with the 500e.  Enjoy your new machine!
Kathy S.   Camas WA