Re: acuSetter and S9 won’t talk to each other

Mary Mills

Hi Jim, she couldn’t get it to work on the machine I brought to the shop or another customer’s machine when I was there on Monday.  I will bring the machine back to her tomorrow to have another try.  It’s a two hour trip so not easy to get there!  I agree that the program is ‘working ‘. Just not doing it!  Grrr.  If no luck tomorrow I’ll ask my son to try, he is clever with computers, has fixed several computers related problems for me previously.  If he succeeds I’ll let you know, thanks for your help, regards, Mary