Re: Skyline 7 foot

Nancy Lusk

I have the S5 and 12000 and interchange the feet. I do use the HP foot and needle plate and love it. However, I have a note on the front of my machine to remind me to set in on mode 1, 04 stitch. I have broken needles when I forgot.

Enjoy your machine.

Nancy

"But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you."  Psalm 81:16

On Dec 2, 2019, at 5:40 PM, Cheryl Paul <capaul@...> wrote:

To my knowledge and I have the S9 and the 15000, the Skyline series hasn’t been upgraded to accept the HP system.  So if you are using the HP foot and needle plate be very careful as you need to manually adjust the needle to the right position for sewing.  You don’t want to break your machine or injure yourself, if a needle should break.

I’m not sure why Janome doesn’t upgrade the 9 mm machines with the acuflex system to accommodate the HP system, but they must have a reason, but I haven’t been given a good answer when I’ve asked the question at Janome events where a Janome Representative is present.

Cheryl - Saskatoon