acuSetter and S9 won’t talk to each other

Mary Mills

hi Jim I am trying to get my IPad and S9 to communicate, both have been loaded properly with no luck.  Took both IPad and machine to my local dealer, Joy, the shop owner tried too, even contacted Janome in Sydney Australia with no luck.  I have the best internet connection here, it’s good in Young where the shop is so that is not the problem.  Everything works fine individually just not talking!  Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks and regards Mary.  PS, love ThreadBook, sooo much easier to select threads after you so kindly added my GEM threads.