Re: 15000 skipped stitches on right side only

Sheri-A

Jim,
Many, many thanks for all you do and for this assistance.  The problem with my machine was the timing.  I believe I must have been pulling too hard when putting the binding on and I was reminded I have a "hump jumper" in my arsenal of accessories.

I don't know how many other machine owners out there are like me, but I get downright stressed and depressed when my sewing machine gets sick.  I worry that things will never be the same or the cost will be enormous to get her fixed.  When you responded, my stress diminished and I thank you again.