Re: threadBook

Mary Mills

Thanks Jim, downloaded it fine, I use a thread called GEM, sold by the Happy multiple needles machine company here in Australia, any chance it can be added?

if you don’t mind I also have another question, finally getting some lessons on using the computer side of my S9, the lesson will be embroidery placement in the hoop.  I managed to download the AccuSetter App alright but can’t seem to make it find my machine, the only option I see is for the 15000 machine, advice would be appreciated.  Thanks and regards, Mary