Re: Oakville seminar

Lorrie Gauthier

Hi Jane. We do have snow and it seems like it’s here to stay. I grew up in Brampton and I don’t remember getting snow before the end of the month. We will be careful driving. The 401 can be treacherous during bad weather.

The seminar nary is at janome’s New training centre. I think I saw a post here a couple of months ago and then a Janome blog post. We have to bring all our stuff for our 15k’s and it is machine specific.

I really need need some hands on help and Nova is my dealer and you have all the locations near you.