Re: Quilt Blocks

Judy Jackson

I use a stabiliser called Polymesh. I am in the UK and get it from,uk. The only supplier as far as I’m are in the uk. It is very sort and is left in the quilt.. I will try and attach a photo of a recent quilt made with the embroideries done in the hoop.
Judy, Cornwall UK

Join to automatically receive all group messages.