Re: Trouble loading a design

bhd02@...

Oh, do I have good news. The key word was "rotate", but there's more to the story. I started out saving the design in 5D software because I like the optimizer that reduces stitch count. However, it is too old to know about the GR Hoop and I had to create a custom hoop which I'm guessing the 15000 couldn't read. So after switching to Floriani and still having trouble I just kept saving until the right combo happened. What appeared on the screen isn't the way the machine read it, so I had to check an additional "rotate".  Thanks to your suggestion, I rediscovered the Horizon Suite software and will get to that today. Also rewatched the instruction DVD and am refreshed on a number of items. My 15000 and I are friends again. Am so happy for this group.