Trouble loading a design

bhd02@...

Have been trying all day to add a large design (9x11.75 hoop) to my 15000. Can load it to the EMBF inside the EMB folder, create a new folder, but the machine doesn't see the design and doesn't create the jbf file as it has my other designs on the stick. Sometime back I was successful in putting a similar size design on the stick, but am missing something with this one and it is driving me/us mad. My husband is tech savvy and has researched the manual info. I have searched related info on this list. Manual directions say the folder is no longer necessary, however, the EMB/Embf are there as an option. Any ideas would be welcome.