Re: Oh good grief - another commercial!

Jane Harris

Hi, Jim,
I am a new member of this group and have already found several interesting conversation threads. I also am a new user of your ThreadBook app. After about 10 years of on-again off-again interest in machine embroidery, I found myself the proud owner of a wide variety of embroidery thread and no really great way of inventorying all of those beautiful spools of thread. I am hoping that this app will meet my needs in that endeavor.

I really love the app and would like to make some suggestions for some additional entries in your Libraries:

-- Madeira FS40 metallics
-- Madeira Polyneon
-- Sulky Poly
-- Sulky regular metallics