Re: New Member Here

Sewhat

They are awesome

Donna Strode

On Oct 25, 2019, at 6:43 PM, Ann Jones via Groups.Io <anahita2868@...> wrote:

........and that is why we all remain members. Jim's light touch, sense of frivolity and humour overlays an extensive and deep knowledge that supports us all.
I wish I had had a teacher like him back at school- age of slate and chalk not mentioned:)

Ann

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail. Get the app

On Thursday, 24 October 2019, 12:39:56 AM ACDT, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Welcome to the group Kathy! We're happy to have you here. We're a friendly lot, not always the most dignified, but always ready to help. The group is ad-free, other than the occasional commercial injected by the group owner in moments of self-promotional madness. Enjoy some tea and biscuits on the hospitality table in the lobby, but take care not to wake him up from his daily nap!