Re: New Member Here

Ann Jones

........and that is why we all remain members. Jim's light touch, sense of frivolity and humour overlays an extensive and deep knowledge that supports us all.
I wish I had had a teacher like him back at school- age of slate and chalk not mentioned:)

Ann

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail. Get the app

On Thursday, 24 October 2019, 12:39:56 AM ACDT, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Welcome to the group Kathy! We're happy to have you here. We're a friendly lot, not always the most dignified, but always ready to help. The group is ad-free, other than the occasional commercial injected by the group owner in moments of self-promotional madness. Enjoy some tea and biscuits on the hospitality table in the lobby, but take care not to wake him up from his daily nap!