New Member Here

Kathy Strabel

Hello. I am new to this Janome Group. Since the shake-up in Yahoo Groups, you will probably be getting a lot of new members in the near future. I believe some of the Yahoo Groups will also be relocating here.

I have 2 Janome machines; a sew-only Skyline S7 and the MC500e embroidery-only.  I also have 2 other "not Janome" machines that I keep at the ready on my sewing table. Each one of my machines excels in several things, and I tend to use all four of them for specific sewing/embroidery tasks. Machines like to be used and maintained. MY embroidery software is Embird.

I am looking forward to scrolling through the many topics and messages already on this Group, and adding a comment or question occasionally.   I have found lots of help on this type of platform.

Happy stitching and sewing to all
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA