Re: Question about 14000

favymtz

lol! I was just going to suggest a product from the dzgns (DIME) people!
It's a projector that helps with alignment.
It's a bit pricey, but a friend has it and she loves it.
Personally, I don't think the PAL laser light will accomplish as well what JFraker wants to do, especially with her bulky quilts. I have one of those too, and NEVER use it. I like the clothsetter far more. The ASQ22 hoop with the Clothsetter will be ideal for her quilting placement.
Not to offend anyone, WE all have preferences!!!
Faviola