Re: AcuDesign and the new IOS 13

Virginia

I see what you mean now.  I did purchase 2 free designs today in Acudesign and they auto saved there and in my drop box, however the one I had purchased previously is no longer in Acudesign and just the title is in my dropbox but no designs.  Perhaps there has to be an update coming.  I do have an Ipad update today for 13.1.2.  I am doing that now.  Perhaps that will help.  What version do you have.  I have the Ipad Pro.

-----Original Message-----
From: JILL BAILEY <jillbaileydubs16@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Oct 14, 2019 7:51 am
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] AcuDesign and the new IOS 13

Virginia , mine saves to files n Dropbox but now there is no option to save to Acudesign .. the box is not there .. and Dopbox used to be linked to Acudesign using artistic bit in Dropbox but now again no Acudesign box ..
can u see the Acudesign box Virginia ?..
But now I have circumnavigated the prob but it’s long winded
so wish Acudesign could be updated I guess .. all other apps work ie Acuedit .. it’s saving files directly to Acudesign ...
Virginia I don’t send to the machine then save on flashdrive I have a IPAD flashdrive so save them directly by plugging into my iPad it’s brill