Re: AcuDesign and the new IOS 13

JILL BAILEY

Virginia , mine saves to files n Dropbox but now there is no option to save to Acudesign .. the box is not there .. and Dopbox used to be linked to Acudesign using artistic bit in Dropbox but now again no Acudesign box ..
can u see the Acudesign box Virginia ?..
But now I have circumnavigated the prob but it’s long winded
so wish Acudesign could be updated I guess .. all other apps work ie Acuedit .. it’s saving files directly to Acudesign ...
Virginia I don’t send to the machine then save on flashdrive I have a IPAD flashdrive so save them directly by plugging into my iPad it’s brill