Re: AcuDesign and the new IOS 13

JILL BAILEY

Jim thank you for the very detailed response , sadly I can’t get past number 7 & 8 .. it was saved as you said and I followed the instructions to a tee but when I get to the number 7 and press share AcuDesign is not there , then in number 8 when I press more the AcuDesign option is not there in the list  Acuedit is but not AcuDesign , it’s nowhere to be seen . I’ve saved it to Dropbox and my Unzip app and to files app it’s from Emb Library, it’s in all my normal places but none of them can I share see the AcuDesign box option ...
Am I missing a setting somewhere???