Re: AcuSetter

Diane Stutsman

It won’t show up until you take a picture of the background and adjust the positioning marks then touch next. You will love this program.

On Oct 11, 2019, at 2:45 PM, Sharon Simmons <orelake771@...> wrote:

I have been trying to get AcuSetter to work for me and continue to have issues.  I’ve opened my ipad, selected my machine, my design is up on the screen ready to stitch out but for some reason, when I try to receive the design, it doesn’t come into the ipad.  Will it only receive the built-in designs?  The design I’m using is coming from a thumbdrive.

When I try to receive the design, I can see on my sewing machine a screen that acts like it’s transferring but it never appears in my ipad.   Thank you for your help.  Sharon