Re: 2-Day Janome Seminars for 15000 Owners

SDY Trading

Hello Jim ,
A question please about AcuDesign.
I bought the app ..tried to work on it .but is there any educational video that I can learn how to use it properly ..
Can I send the embroidery file immediately to the machine without passing through AcuEdit .?

Thank you
Hala

On Oct 7, 2019, at 3:23 AM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Our apps are here: http://onlinesewing.com/
Click the “Apps” menu on the left side of the page. You can also find a plethora of videos on YouTube, though you might spend days searching for what you want.
Janome also has videos on their website. Most of those are also on YouTube, but they may be easier to find on janome.com.