Re: Footplate Jumping Off MC 12000

Lynne Dean

All ended well with my MC12000 after the plate came off during embroidery.  Janome UK were very helpful and suggested I took it back to my dealer who serviced it 4 weeks ago before returning for repair to them.  Two hour drive to get there early.  Technician had a quick look, explained what had happened and said it would only take an hour or so, so we didn’t have to leave it and do the long drive again to pick up.  All sorted and when I picked up there was an invoice listing work done, stitch tests, repair etc and the grand total was £0.00!  It had a full day workout yesterday and it’s back to normal.
Lynne