Re: RE18 hoop

Sewhat

Yes, I completely understand. been there, done that.   I hope you get to rest and feel better.    If there is a corrupt file,  how would someone detect it,  where did you get the file that you believe to be corrupt?  More importantly, How would someone know that it is a corrupt file or a bad USB?

Donna  Strode

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 11:20:33 AM EDT, Cynthia Dickerson <cindydickerson@...> wrote:

Thank you, everyone, for your help.  I worked all last evening on this and half of the morning today but I finally got it to show up.  First problem was that the design was corrupt.  Have no reason why on that one.  I fixed that and it still would not come up and then I tried downloading different designs on the USB along with different hoops and then they all showed up including the RE 18.  I don't understand why, but maybe I am in need of a new USB!  I am going to get one today.  At least I can make the project that I wanted to make.  I also had trouble getting the new RE18 embroidery hoop to lock onto the embroidery bar on the machine.  I had to play with that for a while also and finally got it locked on.  It just hasn't been my day, and I am not even a newbie!!  I think I need a nap now!!