Re: Adding apps to activities

Janet Gronski

Good Morning, I was wondering if Hemingworth thread included in your new Thread app? I'm always having to find thread conversion charts when I buy embroidery designs. That's the only thread I can get locally. Janet

On Sep 18, 2019, at 6:32 AM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

You won't find the Janome apps in the gray activities listed below the line when tapping the "Share" button (box with arrow pointing up). They appear above the line with icons like "Copy to Dropbox", "Add to Notes", etc. That list scrolls horizontally, so AcuEdit may not be visible until you swipe left on that list.