Acustitch tool vs Acustitch software

Deborah G

Hello,
I am trying to understand if I have a problem with Acustitch tool in Horizon Link.

I have the 15000 ver.3.00 and Horizon Link Suite version 1.30.  I see I have the Acustitch tool (convert stx file), but the options for arranging stitches show only 'Line' or 'Circle'.  When I look at the Janome Bulletin dated December 17, 2018, the options for arranging stitches show circles, lines, stars, hexagons, etc.

Were the various extra shape options supposed to be included in the free update, or does the Acustitch software need to be purchased separately to have the shapes as part of the tool?

Deborah