Re: Video from Janome Institute

Anne Hein DE

The QR code is for the M7 but the info in the app could be applied to other machines. There is stitch info, foot info and tutorials. Plus there are quilt blocks which gives cutting, sizing and sewing information. An expanded seeing applications menu too.

Lots of I go at your finger tips. The QR code with the m7 takes you directly to the section in the stitch you have selected much like a search feature.

So for a free app you can load to iPhone and iPad or Android devices. Android was launched after the I devices so I am not sure if it is up yet.

M7 has some new features not seen before. Those who have 6600 or earlier machines might be interested.  If you are in your dealers or at a show it's worth a look.

Anne Hein
DE