From: Judi Rutherford <willwork4fabric@...>
Date: 8/29/19 8:07 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Video from Janome Institute

Hi Vikki,

Yes you can upgrade the 15000 to use the HP plate and foot.  The upgrade includes a new threader and several additional feet and a swap for 1 foot because of the changes they make for the new threader.  This upgrade has been around for at least 18 months.  I paid for the upgrade to the HP plate and foot and love it!!!!

Judi