Re: Hemstitching and/or fagotting

m.drozdis

Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:34 PM
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Hemstitching and/or fagotting

Several weeks ago a few were asking about the Spanish Hemstitching foot, etc.  well, I found a tool for that made by Viking.  It is a heavy duty bar about 8" long as if folded in half. It's called a Hemstitching Fork.  If anyone has info on how to use I would be very grateful.  I checked Vikings website, found on pg 56 they have a Hemstitch Foot and give directions.  Actually you only need to get the "plates" which snap onto the stitchplate.  May or may not fit depending model, etc.  Hoping someone may know about the "Fork" I have, Claire S.