Re: Janome News Email?

Cheryl Paul

Vikkie,

I think you just paid for ALL of the shipping. I don’t think that Janome and probably many companies DO NOT pay for any of the shipping costs once the machine is out of warranty or if it needs going out of the dealer’s shop for repair. However, I don’t know this for sure, but it would be my guess.

Shipping is expensive - my kids own a business and that is a huge complaint they have in getting goods to their stores, the quilt shops I shop at also complain about shipping costs as well. It seems that nothing is free anymore.

Cheryl - Saskatoon