Re: Janome News Email?

Vikki Youngmeyer

I sent my 15000 up to Janome in New Jersey. It was sent thru my LQS where I had bought the machine. I would suggest contacting Janome to get a shipping order as the amount I paid to send it up there was twice the amount they paid to ship it back to me. It took about 3 days to get up there and same time to get back. Shipped using UPS Ground both ways.

Service was good. Machine fixed, problem hasn’t arisen since then. I sent it from the LQS and it was returned to the LQS, so can’t comment on anything regarding shipping elsewhere.

Vikki

Houston, TX

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Elizabeth Mccall
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 3:52 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome News Email?

Hi there, this is a question off the above subject... for any one who has  send their 15000 to the repair facility in New Jersey 

. I just wonder if you had good servicing  & can pass along  any information . That would be great. I am working with my Janome dealer on this matter and hoping for a quick turn around. 

What have been your experiences ? I hope good! 

Thanks . Eliz. A McCall

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM blue_lak via Groups.Io <blue_lak=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes, for those of us with limited space, a 5 thread serger with air threading would be great.

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.