Re: Janome News Email?

Virginia

I know of 2 that have sent machines but not the 15,000.  One was the 500 and the other the 12,000 both for constant thread breakage.  Both were repaired and the dealer took the cost not the customer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Mccall <mountainlady989@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 6:26 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Janome News Email?

Hi there, this is a question off the above subject... for any one who has  send their 15000 to the repair facility in New Jersey
. I just wonder if you had good servicing  & can pass along  any information . That would be great. I am working with my Janome dealer on this matter and hoping for a quick turn around.
What have been your experiences ? I hope good!
Thanks . Eliz. A McCall

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:28 PM blue_lak via Groups.Io <blue_lak=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, for those of us with limited space, a 5 thread serger with air threading would be great.