Re: Hatch

Cheryl Paul

I live in Canada and my Dealer just texted me yesterday that MBX 5.5 is available here now. I’ve ordered mine and it will cost me almost as much as the Hatch2 deal I did in December. I’m getting it because I’m so familiar with the program and I understand that “cut” files will be available in it. Now I’ll just have one more thing to learn. I just wish that Janome would have the Artistic Edge Cutter machine compatible with MBX as well - I guess we can’t have that and the “moon” too. I wish I knew more about programming, then maybe I could do a patch of some sort to get everything I wanted to work on my computer to an output source. Jim am I dreaming a little too much.

Cheryl - Saskatoon