MC 12000 Pressure Sensor

Charlene Kay Bergren

I have written an e-mail to the following address:
custrel@janome-america.com <mailto:custrel@janome-america.com> and it did
not bounce back. The other address listed earlier this evening did not
work.

I stated a complete story regarding the problem I'm having with the Pressure
Sensor - which is the same as everyone else and I asked for a reply with a
FIX. Also inquired if perhaps they were faulty sensors. I have 5 other
Janome machines - the 12000 the most expensive of them all - and have NO
PROBLEMS with the others - the 500E being the last one I have purchased.

Would be HAPPY to send a FAX if that is what everyone else is doing. Please
advise.

Kay