Re: MC 12000 Pressure Sensor

Joanngem@...

I have not moved machine. I use the wider hole because I want to move the needle. The dealer said that corner sensor has been adjusted as much as possible. The error says do you have the right press or foot. It sees for a while then it starts. Once it starts the time between each message gets shorter. Should they just change the sensor? It is so frustrating. It was sent to Janome and it came back with the same problem after charging me $150 for labor plus the cost of shipping back and forth for a total of 293 bucks only to not be fixed!

Sent from Xfinity Connect App