15000- great store in New Orleans

Maria Morrow

That’s a shame.  Find a dealer that really knows his stuff. If you’re ANYwhere near New Orleans, David at All About Sewing is amazing and can fix anything on a Janome!

Maria Morrow

On Jul 27, 2019, at 9:06 AM, Debbie <bradshaw5454@...> wrote:

I too have had it for around 6 years and have had trouble since the day I bought it home. I have put it aside because I don’t want to deal with it anymore. I have a mc10000 and have never had any issues that’s what made me want the mc12000   I just don’t know what to do anymore. I think I am going to try trading it in

On Jul 27, 2019, at 8:03 AM, Virginia via Groups.Io <Fmjfrazier@...> wrote:

Be sure you have the right plate and bobbin case in. I had the 12000 for 6.5 years and my only issue was the foot pedal kept giving me a message to plug in. A new pedal replacement by my dealer no charge solved the problem. Sometimes sending the machine back to Janome is your only answer.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/26/19 10:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] MC 12000 Pressure Sensor

I see that I am not the only one who is having problems with the MC 12000 saying to make sure I have the right foot attached.  This happens every couple of stitches and I have had it cleaned, and in the shop at least 5 - 6 times and I am having no success with it.  I am really disappointed with this machine.