From: bradshaw5454@...
Date: 7/26/19 10:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] MC 12000 Pressure Sensor

I see that I am not the only one who is having problems with the MC 12000 saying to make sure I have the right foot attached.  This happens every couple of stitches and I have had it cleaned, and in the shop at least 5 - 6 times and I am having no success with it.  I am really disappointed with this machine.