Re: trying to install MBX 5.5 from MBX 5

Randi Kemper

-- I have the same problem. Somehow MBX  files on my computer disappeared and I tried to install the upgrade and of course it would not take it.. I have moved since I first installed it and can not find my original disc. Over the last 20 years or so I have paid so much money for these programs, and I just can not justify another $1000 or more for a new program. I am so disappointed in Janome for not helping those of us for our loyalty by helping with situations like this. MY dongle will still light up but I now have no way to digitize. I will keep searching for my disc but the past few years have been upgrades. I registered my program with Janome and it seems they should have a record of that. Why else would we register machines and products except to prove that we purchased. I just spent another $15,000 on a new quilting machine and frame so I can not buy another digitizing program and that upsets me very much as I have a little website with my designs and now can't even continue with that.
Randi Kemper
Magical Machine Embroidery