Re: Elegant Garden

grandma

I was just thinking the same thing to myself last night about wasting so much fabric. Maybe some light spray and stitch it in the hoop before we start was a suggestion to me by a friend? But I agree with you.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "llusby" <lindalusby@...> wrote:

I just wanted to post the first pics of the first set of quilt blocks done on my new MC12000. I embroidered all day and all night for a few days just so I could finish these up. I had surgery last week and wanted to make sure I had them all done before I forgot what I had intensions of doing! LOL! Sashing and assembly will now be much easier. Just wish the 12000 had a smaller hoop so you didn't have to waste so much fabric. I loved the RE hoop...