Re: About Horizon Link

Deb K.

As always Jim you are such a wonderful educator. I am going to do this today that way I'll be all ready when the new laptop arrives. I had better learn how to do this unless I end up getting a USB optical drive I'll probably need it in the future. I remember the first time I got a PC with no floppy disk drive I was spooked, now look at things. With cloud services and streaming, I see a future with NO need for "physical" media. Maybe it will help save the planet.
Thanks again for the great info including the caveat about the danger of downloading the wrong files.
Bless you,
Deb