From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of jfinn724@...
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 4:01 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Needle Assembly Shudders

We are in need of help.

When we turn on our MC 15000 the needle assembly shudders and the display says to raise the presser foot and turn off the machine. The presser foot does not raise, and the machine’s buttons are ineffective. When we turn the machine back on the same thing happens.

We took the machine to the Janome dealer in Arlington Heights, IL. They are a Janome authorized service center. The technician had trouble diagnosing the problem and sought help directly from Janome. He was told the zig zag motor needed to be replaced. When the new motor arrived and he installed it, exactly the same problem occurred. They are still trying to get a fix from Janome. They have had the machine for 5 weeks now. Today they told me that they are trying to reach a specific knowledgeable individual at Janome, who has not returned their calls.

Does this problem sound familiar to anyone? Jim, any thoughts?

Thank You!