Re: Windows 10 S

Jim Stutsman

The problem with cheap Windows laptops is that they are so underpowered that once you've booted Windows you've pretty much maxed it out. It's further complicated by the metric ton of "trial" software that suppliers paid the laptop maker to pre-install. $200 barely covers the cost of the screen and hard drive, so you don't have a lot to work with. I know nothing about the 3D Embroidery System, so I can't say whether it will work or not. Why not just try it? You've already lost $200, and if it doesn't work you can maybe return the computer.