Re: 15000 Thread Coming out of the Take-up Lever

Ceil J

I had this problem when I first bought my machine (about 5 years ago now) and opened the cover to watch what was happening.  Finally, I pressed the shiny tab in ever so gently and the problem went away for me.  It's the tab you see that is secured by a screw and under the bar-like thing.  Hopefully the photo will make it clear as I have circled the piece but it looks very large so this may not work.  If not I can email the photo to those who want it.