Re: 15000 Thread Coming out of the Take-up Lever

Virginia

I had the same issue with my 12000 when I first got it and there is an adjustment the mechanic can do to correct it
 Be sure with your 15000 that you are clearly making sure your thread in both top and bobbin are in the tensions correctly. Do you use a thread stand? That can help give your top thread a little longer path so it stays a little tighter and remember to use your yellow dot bobbin case for embroidery.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/14/19 1:59 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] 15000 Thread Coming out of the Take-up Lever

I have had numerous problems with the thread coming out of the take up leaver, even using Jim’s method doesn’t always help. When I took it for a service in January the mechanic said he had done something to help with the problem ( I don’t know what). It did help for a while but recently it has started to happen again regularly. 
Judy, UK 

On 14 Jul 2019, at 03:29, Barbara Wolcott <barb2220@...> wrote:

I had similar problem. When I took machine in to have threader fixed I was asked if I had problem with thread coming out of take-up lever. They did something to fix it and it no longer happens. 

Barbara Wolcott

On Jul 13, 2019, at 9:13 PM, Marsha_Comcast <mminten@...> wrote:

Do others have intermittent issues with the thread coming out of the take-up lever on their 15000?
I do use the looping technique that Jim Stutsman recommends and it happens less often but enough to be annoying.
So I was curious if this could be related to stitching speed thing or just a quirk of the 15000. 

Thank you,
Marsha

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.