Re: 15000 Thread Coming out of the Take-up Lever

Judy Jackson

I have had numerous problems with the thread coming out of the take up leaver, even using Jim’s method doesn’t always help. When I took it for a service in January the mechanic said he had done something to help with the problem ( I don’t know what). It did help for a while but recently it has started to happen again regularly.
Judy, UK

On 14 Jul 2019, at 03:29, Barbara Wolcott <barb2220@...> wrote:

I had similar problem. When I took machine in to have threader fixed I was asked if I had problem with thread coming out of take-up lever. They did something to fix it and it no longer happens.

Barbara Wolcott

On Jul 13, 2019, at 9:13 PM, Marsha_Comcast <mminten@...> wrote:

Do others have intermittent issues with the thread coming out of the take-up lever on their 15000?
I do use the looping technique that Jim Stutsman recommends and it happens less often but enough to be annoying.
So I was curious if this could be related to stitching speed thing or just a quirk of the 15000.

Thank you,
Marsha