Re: Embroidery help- and a website - USB's

Pat

Thank you Cheryl and Tracy,

I looked at the manual and things are becoming clearer now.  I am coming from a Viking Designer SE where the motherboard went bad and I figured out how to convert all my patterns to JEF format, but was taken by surprise by the need to format the stick.  It is comforting to know if I'm really stuck the ladies in this group are so friendly and willing to help.  Many thanks.  I appreciate your support.  I hope someday in the future I can play the kindness forward.

Pat