Re: Horizon Link Acufil

favymtz

I saw your question when you first asked, but I don’t have any clear idea of what it is you want to do with the “outside designs” you mentioned. Are they quilting motifs, embroidered designs, pre-made stipples, etc, you need to be more specific.
Acufil has two main functions. One is to create stipple fills to fit a specific design area; the other is to use quilting motifs to create a layout that can be used on a specific size project. It’s all based on the AQS22 hoop size.
Also, if you have the 15000 app often mentioned in this group, Diane does some very good explanations of ways to use Acufil and most likely you will find your answer there. If you haven’t purchased the app yet, you should!
favymtz