Re: Horizon Link Acufil

Pat Godsey

I never did get an answer, but assumed my message got lost as I had never asked a question.  If anyone has an answer, I would really appreciate it.  I could not find anything on the subject online or in the manual.  Thank you so much for your help.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 7:27 AM Nyssa Lanzafame <Nyssajoe@...> wrote:
I am trying to find if anyone has answered this question?

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 8:31 AM Pat Godsey <pmgodsey@...> wrote:
Have so enjoyed being a part of this group as I have learned so much. Is it possible to bring in an outside quilting design in Acufil tool and have It calculate the number of hoopings? Are there detailed tutorials on this part of the software? I so appreciate any help on this part of the software. Thank you so much.