Re: Embroidery help- and a website

Sara

Tracy, thank you so much.  I am not a new digitize (2000) but am always open to articles that pertain to stabilizing.  I have printed both out for future reference.   Thanks again, Sara

In a message dated 6/24/2019 9:59:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, TJOriginals@... writes:

Sara-

Here is the link to the Floriani Stabilizer Workbook:

https://www.rnkdistributing.com/resources/workbooks-guides/FlorianiWorkbookStabilizer.pdf

And this is one to a quick reference guide that I found very helpful when I was first getting started with machine embroidery:

https://www.rnkdistributing.com/resources/workbooks-guides/floriani-stabilizer-guide.pdf

I printed them out and kept them both my machine for a long time.  And- while I really like using the floriani products- if I have to use something else, this information still lets me know what type of stabilizer to use for my projects.

Tracy in Nashville, TN

Martha Pullen Licensed Educator