Re: Embroidery help- and a website - USB's

Lyn Quine

If the USB has too many designs in one folder it will be slow reading the designs.  The machine brain is not as big and fast as your iPad or computer.  Only keep a few designs on a USB the ones you want to use now, then as long as they are backed up on a computer or external drive, delete them from your working USB.  I was moving designs from my laptop to new computer and I loaded a 1GB USB with over 5000 designs and there was still space for more but I would never expect my 15000 to be able to read all of them.